We do not Sell or Share Your Info to Any Third Party or Marketing Agency.
This is our solemn promise.
You can opt-out from our mailing list at any time by simply sending an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact and bank details are 100% secure and confidential with us. We use your information only to enhance your user experience and to send you education-related information within the purview of secrecy as stated in our client service agreement and our terms and conditions*.
User information is also collected automatically through cookies, web beacons, analytics, and other target-based advertising technologies. Whenever you visit or interact on our websites, certain pieces of information are automatically recorded and we may retain or use that record to facilitate user-to-user communication and for your ease of access. This may be related to the type of service or content you interact with and the prevalence and duration of a particular session.
When you create a user account and/or profile, Writoversal.com collects useful information such as your username, password, name, email address, contact number, and geographic related details. You may also be required to provide similar details when you wish to enquire about our services or your order.
- All user information is kept confidential within the company. These details are not disclosed to any third parties.
- Your personal information is used primarily for communication regarding your orders booked with us and to keep you updated with the latest developments in the scope of our service. All other purposes have been listed in the previous section.
- We do not share your details with the students, other writers, and vice versa. It is to ensure that privacy of writers remains confidential.
- We ensure 100% compliance with legal obligations and use payment gateways that are bona fide and operate under the statutory laws that govern internet payments.
- In case of any conflicts/claims regarding online payments we might have to communicate the details to our payment partners for resolving the issue. It doesn’t amount to a breach of your privacy as it is a legal procedure which must be followed in case of any disagreement over the service provided.
All the user information is kept private and confidential within the digital premise of the company. We use it only for a variety of business purposes which help us analyse and improve the services to our legitimate interests. This includes but is not limited to:
- Information and profile management.
- Communicating with you about the discounts, offers, and coupons on our services.
- Processing your payments against the writing work submitted by you.
- Providing updates on your account, our services, and changes in the company’s policies.
- Inviting you to register for events and seminars.
- Enhancing an existing or developing a new service.
- Maximizing the desired quality output of the internal teams.
- Ensuring your identity is safe and preventing fraud.
- Providing you with after-sales services.
- Conducting surveys and taking feedback from you.
- Displaying feedback and testimonials on our services along with your name after taking consent.
- Offering contests such as sweepstakes and other promotions where you possibly need to register.
- If you choose to participate, you might also need to provide additional information apart from your name, email, and phone number. We will use this data to provide you with personalised services in the future.